The Grand Feast

My class just finished reading the book "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets." To celebrate, we decided to have a Grand Feast in the Great Hall while we watched the movie and dressed up as our favorite characters. 

My students all brought in a treat to share with the class and I made Butterbeer. Our small country doesn't have hardly any of the ingredients needed, but I found a recipe on Bakingdom that allows you to make everything from scratch. I made everything separate the night before and then made the drinks to order. I've had the Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, and this was just as delicious! 

Our feast table. This is before the whole roast chicken and stuffing arrived. My student's parents are amazing!


The cauldron cake was so neat! The cake had hard toffee and a sour green icing oozing from it. 



One of my students made these. It was two cookies sealed together with a whole almond inside, like a real nut. Very creative!

I dressed as Dobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment